Endlich kamen wir mal zum versprochenen Plaetzchen backen. Seit Anfang Dezember habe ich das bereits vorgehabt aber immer kam etwas dazwischen. Nun endlich hatte ich die Zeit und vor allem Lust und backte vormittags die leckeren Plaetzchen. Dann warteten wir auf Gabriel, dass er von der Schule kommt und uns beim Dekorieren ein bissl hilft.
Finally we baked our Christmas cookies. Since the beginning of December I was planning on doing it but every time I wanted to something else came up. Now I actually had the time and - most important WANTED to. I made the cookies in the morning and then we were waiting on Gabriel to come home from school so he was able to help us decorate.
Finally we baked our Christmas cookies. Since the beginning of December I was planning on doing it but every time I wanted to something else came up. Now I actually had the time and - most important WANTED to. I made the cookies in the morning and then we were waiting on Gabriel to come home from school so he was able to help us decorate.
(es gab vorher Pizza mit Gabe) /
Now this is a dirty little face here:-)
(she had Pizza with Gabe before)
she really decorated some and didn't only eat
even Gabriel had some fun and got quite some cookies done
Ich muss uns mal sehr loben. Die Plaetzchen schmecken klasse. Die Kinder - besonders Gabriel - meinten es sehr gut mit der Deko und ich glaube manche von den Dingern, werden einem vor lauter Suesse alles zusammenziehen:-). Aber es hat Spass gemacht und wir haben mal wieder etwas zusammen gemacht - als Familie, denn auch Papa hat schliesslich mitgeholfen. Das war sehr schoen und hat mich persoenlich sehr gefreut.
I have to say those cookies are just yummy. The kids - especially Gabriel - thought they couldn't add enough sweets on top and I am afraid some of them will make you really smile later because of that:-). But it was fun and we did something together as a family because Daddy was helping too. This was really nice and made me happy.
I have to say those cookies are just yummy. The kids - especially Gabriel - thought they couldn't add enough sweets on top and I am afraid some of them will make you really smile later because of that:-). But it was fun and we did something together as a family because Daddy was helping too. This was really nice and made me happy.
1 comment:
Bin neidisch.... Eure Plaetzchen schauen superlecker aus. Ich habe und werde wohl auch bis Weihnachten keine Zeit mehr haben zum backen dieses Jahr. Dabei hatte ich mir extra eine neue Spritze fuer's Spritzgebaeck gekauft... Schick mir mal paar Plaetzchen rueber!!!!!!!
Liebe Gruesse aus CO
Martina
Post a Comment